There are a number of ways you can participate in Malcolm X Day.
Before the event:
- Post reminders to your social media.
- Create videos/snapchat/instagram speaking on and reminding people about Malcolm X Day.
- Change your profile to one of our Malcolm X Day graphics (we will be posting them soon)
- Contact us and get started on hosting Malcolm X Day events in your city for next year.
On May 19th:
- Take the day off from work.
- Dress as Malcolm X.
- Buy from black owned businesses. (Get started on creating your business)
- Mentor a kid, or anyone in need of it.
- Increase your knowledge of the work that Malcolm X did in the community.
- Do something that will have any impact on the future of your community.
Beyond the above and overall the more important objective is to make a commitment to helping in your community.